WUTV/WNYO NO TEXT ZONECONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must beNew York State residents who are 18 years of ageor older, and reside in the WUTV/WNYO viewing area.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC and any othercompany which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcastWUTV/WNYO (collectively the Station), Bergen& Schiffmacher LLP, Mighty Taco, Independent Insurance Agents Associationof WNY their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast andcable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate familymembers of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IPaddress.
2.To enter Log on to www.wutv29.com andclick on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your fullname, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the NoText Zone pledge, and submit. Nomechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on Monday July 30, 2012 and all entries must be received byStation by 12:00 a.m EDT on August 31, 2012. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, serverunavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronicmalfunction.
4. OnAugust 31, 2012 one (1) winner will be selected by random from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record,for a total of five (5) winners. Remainingvalid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1.One winner will receive (2) two Darien Lake Theme Park Resort season passesvalued at $160. The prize must be used by October 13, 2012, and is subject tothe terms and conditions of DarienLake Theme Park Resort.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming theprize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number toStation at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a releaseand affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business daysof notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Stationreserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose toaccept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3.If the winner cannot benotified within five (5) business days, does not sign and return the releaseand affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize willbe forfeited, and time permitting, another winner will be randomly selectedfrom among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. The winner isresponsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizesbased on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directlyor indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the providerof any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish itsportion of the prize.
9. SinclairCommunications LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arisingdirectly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at 699 Hertel Ave. Suite 100 Buffalo, NY 14207 and on the Station's website at www.wutv29.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to 699 Hertel Ave. Suite 100 Buffalo, NY 14207by September 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications LLC, Darien Lake Theme Park Resort, Bergen &Schiffmacher LLP, Mighty Taco, Independent Insurance Agents Association of WNY accept no responsibility or liability in connection withany injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from theacceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.