WUTV/WNYONO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must beNew York State residents who are 18 years of ageor older, and reside in the WUTV/WNYO viewing area.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC and any othercompany which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcastWUTV/WNYO (collectively the Station), Independent Insurance Agents Associationof WNY their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast andcable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate familymembers of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families"includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IPaddress.
2.To enter Log on to www.wutv29.com and click on the NoText Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email,phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zonepledge, and submit. No mechanicallyreproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on Saturday, March 1, 2014 and all entries must be receivedby Station by 12:00 a.m EDT on Sunday March 31, 2014. Station is not responsible for late, lost ormisdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or anyother electronic malfunction.
4.On April 1, 2014 one (1) winner will be selected by random from among all new valid No Text Zone registrations on record.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. One winner will receive (2) race coupons good for 1 adult/youthor junior race at Pole Position Raceway. Value of prize $55 each.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming theprize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number toStation at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a releaseand affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business daysof notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Stationreserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose toaccept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Ifthe winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, does not sign andreturn the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, thenthe prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, another winner will berandomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, stateand federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizesas set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Communications LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsiblefor any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
8. Sinclair Communications LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prizefails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. SinclairCommunications LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilitiesarising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair CommunicationsLLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at 699 Hertel Ave. Suite 100 Buffalo, NY 14207and on the Station's website at www.wutv29.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to 699 Hertel Ave. Suite 100 Buffalo, NY 14207 by March 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. SinclairCommunications LLC, Pole PositionRaceway, Independent Insurance Agents Association of WNY accept no responsibility or liability in connection withany injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from theacceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.